The Shrine Of The Heart

Thursday, August 03, 2006

At last!

The Daphne Khoo story is up! After weeks of hard work, Ker and I have finally finished our job:)
It's time for him to kick off his boots and take a break...I am glad that the time has come for me to move on to my other stories.

Working on the DK story was challenging yet fun. The experience really exposed me to the local indie rock scene. It was a privilege to catch West Grand jamming at HOME Club. We got invited to their exclusive album launch party too!

This was the first time I was responsible for managing the photo shoots. It was definitely a steep learning curve. Initially, I was a bit apprehensive when I found out that Paul was not behind the camera...I was like, " this new guy can anot? " Thankfully, my fears were unfounded. The photo shoot was brilliant. I felt a small sense of achievement for conceptualising the shoot and successfully managing our conflicting schedules!

Daphne was also very friendly and approachable...which made the whole process fun for everyone.

This marks the end of my first attempt managing the project. Now to move on to smaller things:)

Anyway, here's the url to my story:
http://www.funkygrad.com/campus/displayarticle.php?artID=782&subcat=personality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home