The Shrine Of The Heart

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bitten by the flu bug...

Lying in bed now. I really hope that my neighbour stops playing his accordion or whatever satanic musical instrument he is playing now...I can't get any rest because it sounds as if a goat is being eviscerated in the house next door.

How can anybody tahan that odious noise!

Anyway, I've got two little spires of wet tissue shoved up my nostrils like a pair of soggy tampons...utterly miserable, poor little me.

Actually, the flu is not so bad. Lying around in bed in a feverish haze is probably a little like getting high on pot...You feel all light and floaty! It's the ulcers that are giving me hell. I get ulcers all the time but this time, I have a crater under my tongue and another one at the tip of my tongue.

I wonder if I should go for the beach bash tommorow...It's a Hobson's choice, really. If I don't go, people will talk. If I turn up but meet everyone with my shagged, fevered face, people will wonder what's wrong with me...I'd definitely put everyone off with my bad vibes.

So how?

1 Comments:

Blogger xiaoke88 said...

tough luck, getting sick on nat. day. jus remember to get plenty of rest and take some chicken soup, it work wonders!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home